Sunday, October 11, 2009

here we go again

Smashing Story: A blind South African man made a world record by driving a car at 200 miles per hour. I thought this was awesome, even though I feel like I never get full appreciation of speed when my eyes are closed. On the other hand, I've never closed my eyes with my foot slamming the acceleration – or just one time, and I shouldn't have failed the test over it – it's undoubtedly more thrilling than blindly riding "The Rattler" at 6 flags. (Knott's Berry Farm is a different story. The lawyer I work for is handling one of the injury cases)

Anyways, this South African wants to move on to flying planes blind. This seemed alright to me, except a little silly because it's not actually proving a point or providing a high speed car ride.


I don' t have time to properly update, so here's a preview that makes my mind whirl.

1 comment:

LlamaH said...

I want to see this