Monday, November 2, 2009

just remember darling, til you're home again















Today's Smashing Story:
In an innovative attempt to save money, United Airlines has decided to do away with seats and just start stacking people in the cabin Okay, so this story might have come from a news parody site – it's essence is fairly accurate.

I've recently realized that I'm thoroughly enjoying round two of unemployment. There's nothing like an underpaid full time job that makes you appreciate sleeping in and participating in activities you actually care about. I'm giving this point to enjoyment. Current Tally:
Unemployment:1 Enjoyment: 2
The gift of time is a beautiful thing.

Life Lesson: Today's Life Lesson comes in list form.
People it never hurts to flirt with:

--your local mechanic
--the meat guy at the grocery store (they can give you free marinades)
--Godiva and Sees salesmen
--your professors (that's for my sister)
--Hugh Dancy (hey, if you get a chance to meet him, why not? no time for hard to get )



3 comments:

herewegoagain said...

I'm addicted to sleeping late. I think the world should start at 10 a.m. I'm pretty sure the aristocracy of England felt that way, and a tea tray left discreetly by my bedside each morning and I debated whether to go for "a ride" or get a dress made, would be quite lovely.
America ruined it all.

Marthalemue said...

haha. thanks for the hugh dancy one. loved it ;)

LlamaH said...

OH why is Hugh sooooo beautyful??!

hahaha professors