Thursday, December 24, 2009

if that ain't love


















The following is a family discussion sparked by Emma's Himalayan rice dish.

mumsie: "But the pain is worth it"

chris: "The pain is never worth it."

mumsie: "If the pain isn't worth it...then none of you would be here"

chris: "I thought you had all these painless childbirths and that's why your kids should have children."

mumsie:"No. You learn to control the pain."

chris: "Oh, like a Jedi?"

mumsie: "whatever."

Caveat: In my search for an appropriate Jedi picture to dress this post, I discovered Wookieepedia, the Star Wars Wikipedia. I think in my heart of hearts I had known that such a site existed, but it was still nice to discover it.

1 comment:

LlamaH said...

wow, I never knew about WOOKIEEPEDIA! Thanks!

hahaha this post made me laugh