Saturday, December 26, 2009

Punch in, punch out





My anti-terrorism plan.
After reading about the latest aviatory terrorism attempt, I have come up with my own plan to prevent in-flight terrorism: Put everyone asleep for the whole flight. That's right, knock them out. If everybody is unconscious, nobody will be able to set off a detonator mid-flight.

Admittedly this idea was spurred from personal reasons -- after this summer's flight of doom, I developed a serious fear of flying. My mother blames my father for introducing me to websites like airdisaster.com, which has everything you want to know about plane crashes throughout history--including transcripts of black box conversations.

But even after airdistaster, I was a fine flier until I was on a plane this summer and saw (what I thought was) the engine exploding and was positive we were all going to die. Now I can't stand flying at all. Which is peachy, because I still fly waaaay more than any normal person should, and I don't intend to stop. Naturally, I decided that the only solution to this was to be anesthetized during the whole ordeal. And if I'm going under, why not everyone? Plane-rides can be a thing of the past; literally a pleasant dream.

Anyways, I'm hoping that my blog comes up on some sort of secret service scan because I used the word "terrorism" three times, and whoever reads it will pass on my plan. They could even have fun with it, and use little pills to knock passengers out. The pills can be blue or red for Matrix fans.

***

For the next post, my brother Christophe will be guest blogging.

1 comment:

LlamaH said...

Oh, brilliant plan! I vote yes!