Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A waltz when she walks in the room













Moments with Andrew

Andrew: Mrs. Stewart!!!
Me: Yes Andrew?
Andrew: What would happen if you were allergic to cats and then you ate a cat?
Me: You'd probably explode.
Andrew: But really...would you have to skin it?
Me: I don't care.

_______


Andrew: Mrs. Stewart I have another question.
Me: You come up with the weirdest questions.
Andrew: Well I need to find a picture of a black girl fighting a white girl.
Me: What?
Andrew: For class. I need to find a picture of a black girl fighting a white girl. And every time I search for it, it comes up with...well you know.
Vivian: Why don't you search "Caucasian..." hmmm.
Me: Have you tried "interracial fighting"?

and on.

_______

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You crapped me out when you made those seal noises.

Sho said...

Get off my blog, Eva

LlamaH said...

What? I want to know what he means when he says "you know"

Anonymous said...

me too... I didn't get that.. neither did mom.