Friday, May 7, 2010

Harmony and me...we're pretty good company



Two days ago was the birthday of my housemate, Becky Niemi, and yesterday was the birthday of Arielle, my "longest" friendship. I love birthdays because they're so personal and they always remind me of how blessed I am to know that person. And also how blessed I am to have real friends – ones who I love so much that it takes the focus off myself for periods of times. (It's liberating.)

So I'm making a list to celebrate Beckalicious...

Reasons I love Rebekah Niemi:
-she's hot (figured I'd start with the shallow)
-she tells me when I'm being ridiculous
-but she tells me nicely
-she shares my love/obsession with food
-she is so incredibly sensible
-but she doesn't rub it in (most of the time:))
-she used to take time out of a very, extremely, regimented schedule to have random unscheduled talks with me
-she is open to change
-her eyes are brown and black and they match
-she has pretty hair
-she doesn't let me drive her crazy
-or when i do, she handles it well
-she is a musical, artistic, insightful, smart, talented, but not too perfect person who talks to herself and loves Jesus and cooking and tall boys

and a million other reasons that I should probably tell her in person.

4 comments:

LlamaH said...

awwww
I'm tearing up

Sho said...

sentimental fool

Unknown said...

haha her eyes are brown and black and THEY match. sure sure...

Sho said...

give it up natalie. you know it's true:)