Sunday, September 5, 2010

whenever i lose a wrestling match, i have a funny feeling that i've won




I'm starting an ugly nanny service. (OK the cartoon maid is more devious than ugly, I know.) It's a win-win situation. No mom wants a hot young thing around the house, doing her work AND looking better than her. No dad really wants that temptation – or if he wants to cheat, he should use a separate part of his life. (Think Jude Law, etc.) And finally, this is a chance for plain girls to get ahead in life. If they're going to be judged on their looks anyways, why not use it to advantage.

Finally they can embrace facial warts and unibrows and peg legs and tar-stained teeth and greasy hair.

**

I had a professor who told us that all women are beautiful. He really believed it. I thought it was a beautiful thought. And it wasn't even a line.

3 comments:

LlamaH said...

pffffffffffffft

Sho said...

do you find me distasteful? I'm thinking I need a bigger following if I'm to try and provoke people

Emma said...

So funny, I was JUST thinking this the other day. Considering that a good portion of nannies are a) female, b) young-ish, and c) spend a lot of time with the family, probably ALL nannies should be ugly. I think a lot of housewives would approve.