Thursday, October 21, 2010

in december drinking horchata

"Once it decides on a destination, it propels itself by thrusting its body up and away from the tree, sucking in its stomach, flaring out its ribs to turn its body in a "pseudo concave wing"[8] all the while making a continual serpentine motion of lateral undulation[9] parallel to the ground[10] to stabilise its direction in midair in order to land safely."

–Flying Snake description on Wikipedia. I love English.


"I don't have a girlfriend. I just know girls who would be really angry if they found out about each other."

–Christophe

**

English sounds like a crazy person language when it uses words like:

– surds
– gerunds
– ints

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey that quote is Mitch, not me. I sound like a douche bag if you attribute it to me.

But thanks :)