Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Ooh girl...


















Me: Ooh, do you like Hannah Montana?
Katherine: No.
Me: Then why is she on your shirt?
Katherine: I don't know.
Me: Oh.
Jessica (to me): Are you Taylor Swift?
Me (rolling eyes): Yes. I've been sent here to teach you math.
Jessica: No, but really, are you Taylor Swift?
(I repressed any urges to ask if she was Lucy Liu.)

Today David came up with a new joke.
David (to me): You look 17..........THOUSAND. HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Me: Thanks.

two minutes later:
David: Miss Stewart, you look 20.........THOUSAND! HAHAHAHAHAHA
Me: Go away.

and on.


And for all you fitness freak readers (which is, oh, none of you), I've discovered a bomb site that calculates your calorie intake and gives you goals. And it's much less boring than I made it sound: check it out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haaaaa?