Monday, November 15, 2010

turned me around and you got me believin'

Amadeus called me a dork earlier today. Later I asked if she knew what her Myers-Briggs letters were. I started to guess the letters, when she said, "I'm an E-M-M-A!" and laughed hysterically.

Yes. I got called a dork by that.

Shout out: To Emma Cole. I've managed to transport your bizarre Japanese cards to Sweden, probably through a misguided attempt to keep them for you until later. My family played 6 with them tonight, and nobody seemed to care about or appreciate the humor. I even tried to explain about the umbilical cord one that was buried inside the deck. (Apparently you have to see it to appreciate it). I'm sorry I stole your cards and your ring. Think of them as a deposit for seeing me again.

3 comments:

LlamaH said...

Umbilical chord: eww

Emma said...

hahaha i love those cards!! that's sad that they were not fully appreciated. traveling ring!!

Anonymous said...

We ALL commented on the cards, liar.