Thursday, August 19, 2010

For the first time in history

My family is fond of a game called Empires in which each person is required to come up with an answer in a chosen category.

Bright moments have included:

What would the title of your autobiography be?

Answer: My amazing life will never end. (This was supposed to be "My amazing life in Wonderland, but was miscommunicated to a much better answer)

Break up lines:

I'm sober
We were never together
Two letters: B and O
Your eyes aren't symmetrical and I don't understand your accent
Dog already sawed in half? This should be easy.

Reasons to leave a party:

God told me to.
I'm in labor.
Justin Bieber arrived in his boxers.

Last words:

I thought it smelled like bread.
My name is Edgar.
My fingers were crossed.

Songs you never want to hear again:

Party in the USA
Paparrazi
Feliz Navidad
I will Survive
It's Raining Men
The Macarena

**

The song list, naturally, was accompanied by loud renditions of each song (so not much chance of never hearing them again.)

I thought it was a pretty good list, though. It reminded me of an

Undeleted Text: I was just at a Fourth of July party and they played Miley Cyrus's "Party in the USA." America fail.


3 comments:

chantel said...

pah! that whole list of songs! i'm screwed now....i will survive is in my head!

chantel said...

my text claim to fame! so excited!

Sho said...

heh. Nice to see you on here Chantel:) Love the verbal affirmation:P oh and you.

come visit