Sunday, August 8, 2010

because you're mine

There is a "logga in" button for my blog here, proving that, as I predicted, Swedish is mostly just English with a funky accent.

I wrote a post yesterday, but have no wireless and can't manage to get my Mac to accept an intravenous connection, so I'll stick it up when the wireless works or I make it a coffee shop.

The men here dress like unwitting hipsters and the women are beyond coordinated.

On the plane over, I saw a Tyra show about people who fall in love with, and marry, objects. I think she had a guest who had married the Eiffel Tower. To be honest, I watched about one minute, so I'm not sure what the deal is or how someone can marry an object (not that the ACLU and Marriage Protection Act people wouldn't have fun battling it out). Maybe if you're crazy it doesn't matter if it's legal.

No comments: