Sunday, August 15, 2010

but before the night is through




Smashing Story: I just discovered the parasailing donkey advertising incident in Russia this July. Sounds like the type of idea I would have. I clearly need to go find friends who are more enabling.

Simply Sweden: The signs here are wonderful. My favorite so far has been the company named "We are the Superlative Conspiracy." I plan on taking a photo and sharing it on here soon.

**

Youtube recommended this video to me. I found it worth sharing. It's called "Sad Panda."




Today's Quote:

Mrs Cadbury: Tell me what you know about yourself.
Anne: Well, it really isn't worth telling, Mrs. Cadbury... but if you let me tell you what I IMAGINE about myself you'd find it a lot more interesting.


Life Lesson:
Secondhand sermons make for a simple message. My dad, sitting next to me, would lean over translating: "Jesus can save your...life."

1 comment:

herewegoagain said...

It IS the simplest of messages.

OH, and the donkey reminds me of your 16th (or was it 18th) birthday....the sport does, not the animal.

xx