Sunday, August 22, 2010

if I know you, you're doing that thing you do




Facebook Find:
Is for the ladies today. A link showed up on my homepage, a link to a tumblr account called Polaroids of Hot Guys Reading. It's a thing of beauty.

**

My cousin Irene is about three years old, and is currently the only toddler in our extended family. So she's an only child/firstborn x10. Everybody adores her, and names are being changed. She couldn't pronounce Alexandra or Diane. Alexandra became "Akax...andera" and Diane became "Diaga" (long 'a' in the middle). My name she got perfectly.

She called Sadie the dog "Sasie," and her parents officially changed the dog's name because they thought it was so cute. My uncle has also taken to calling my mother "Diaga," but hasn't convinced the rest of us.

2 comments:

Chelsey said...

Hi Sho!
Got your message on my blog, but I didnt have an email address for you, so I will reply here. :)

We also tried Emmanuel for a couple of weeks. We have only been in Stockholm for about a month, but today we visited Stockholm Life Church and really loved it. It is smaller than Emmanuel. Everyone was so inviting. The message was very good as well - a lot of teaching, which is what I enjoy. If you would like to check it out, I would love to meet you. You can email me at chelseywatts@gmail.com.

LlamaH said...

Bwahahahaha