Tuesday, August 17, 2010

"Oh yeah, Romeo. I used to have a scene with him."

Funky Story: Justin Bieber asked the public which country he should tour next and the result was North Korea.

I'm starting a weekly poll on here. You can vote for more than one answer, but you can't vote for the same answer more than once. After being in charge of the Opinions poll at The Chimes Online, I realize that allowing viewers multiple votes can result in inaccurate results. (Alright I suppose you don't need experiential knowledge for that.) Anyways, it's just for fun; I probably won't be selling my results, so I'm not too worried.

**

This week's poll was inspired by the Colombia air crash
in which the plane was struck by lightning and split into three.

For my nervous readers, I have decided to share an article entitled "How to survive a 35,000 foot fall." It includes advice on body positioning and targeting – "Trees aren’t bad, though they tend to skewer." Apparently landing on water is a bad idea.

"Like concrete, liquid doesn’t compress. Hitting the ocean is essentially the same as colliding with a sidewalk, Hamilton explains, except that pavement (perhaps unfortunately) won’t “open up and swallow your shattered body.”

Also, there is hope. Remember the 12-year-old girl who survived the Yemeni plane crash?

1 comment:

chantel said...

you MUST play the game worst case scenario. it is hilariously worded and ridiculous and makes me laugh til i cry. you MUST!