Tuesday, August 17, 2010

you know you liven my eyes



SIOBHAN

I realize these came out tiny. Maybe I'll fix one day.

Ideas I should have had which are now making profits while I remain unemployed:

Runpee. An application that warns you when a good time to go to the bathroom while at the cinema. It maps out the boring/slow parts of movies and tells you when to safely go. This app could probably double as a movie rating system.

Fiverr.com is a site which lists things that people will do for you for a dollar. Some of what you can purchase on the site:

– poems
– a picture of your name written on someone's hand
– "Happy Birthday" sung to you a la Gollum
– "I will create custom abundance meditation for you for $5"
– debating politics
– a message written in sand

At a mall in China, there is a women's only room filled with unwanted TV's, furniture, etc. For a small fee (or with some sort of validation), women can go in, put on a helmet, grab a baseball bat, and physically vent their frustrations. It's apparently a big hit for girls with cheating boyfriends, difficulties finding jobs, etc.

1 comment:

LlamaH said...

wow...too bad the background isn't a solid colour on all of these